American Hemp Small Animal (Pet) Bedding Benefits
• Less Upkeep!
One of the most absorbent animal beddings on the market
2x more absorbent than pine shavings or wood pellets
Higher salvage rate, since it is an industrial absorbent (absorbs 4x its weight), saving time and money
• Helps control odor and ammonia
• Unlike some pine shavings and straw, hemp bedding has minimal dust
• Soft enough for eggs
• High thermal rating, keeping chicks warmer while they sleep
• Biodegradable and all natural
• Chemical free
• Decomposes faster and is less acidic than pine shavings or pellets
• Great for hamsters, rabbits, rats, snakes, mice, birds, tortoises, guinea pigs, bearded dragons, and more.
Hemp Animal (Pet) Bedding Application in 4 Steps
• Clean out the cage or aquarium completely
Each bag is approximately 2.5 lb or 10 L
• Mist (Optional) the hemp bedding and turn it over to activate the hemp bedding's absorbent properties
• Clean the soiled areas weekly or as needed
On the Record - Pet Owner From Oregon
"I use hemp hurds for all applications of my aviary, including nest boxes, breeding cages, and bedding on the flight floor. It's so amazing I wouldn't think of ever using anything else. Its soft enough for eggs and newly hatched chicks, dust free, super absorbent, and keeps the aviary totally odor free!
I simply rake the clumps of soiled hemp every week and add fresh hemp to replace it."